Friday, June 03, 2011

CHADES CHALLENGE LI: JON SNOW



As always, if you have your own designs, please let me know and I'll post them below. Absolutely everyone is invited to join in on the Chades Challenge, and I will post all submissions. If you don't have time to participate in this week's Chades, you can just join in June 17th for  

CHADES CHALLENGE LII: TEXAS SHARKS CURLING TEAM

Okay, that one might need a bit of explanation. Design a mascot for a curling team called the Sharks, based in Texas. You can thank Vi-Dieu for that one.

21 days...

5 comments:

Kevin Christensen said...

You've captured Jon and Sam ridiculously well. But I think my favorite may be the one of Tyrian Lannister. Then again, that may just be because he's my favorite character.

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Awesome drawings! Love the loose lines and facial expressions are great. Regarding the next challenge...Curling + Sharks?!?! + Texas?!? This is going to be fantastic.

Anonymous said...

These are great, as always!!! Is this drawing contest o' fun open to anyone??? I'd love to be a part of it! I was an avid curler growing up. This is my chance to create the mascot I never had!

Unknown said...

Kevin- Tyrion's my favorite, too, man. Casting such a great literary role was a tall order to fill. Zing!

Megan- This one's for you, Ms. Dong.

Erik- Yep, absolutely everyone is welcome to contribute. I'd love to see what you come up with!

Carrie Liao said...

oh man, do you have other song of ice and fire drawings? I'd love to see your take on all the characters (ok, mainly more lannisters. and direwolves. and dragons)

awesome drawings!