Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Feliz Aniversario!


My friend Yale commissioned this piece for the one-year anniversary with her main squeeze, Walt. Their first date ended with a midnight viewing of Toy Story 3, and I'm pretty sure it was during one of my scenes that they realized they were in love. My work tends to have that effect on people.

Here was the rough I gave Yale. The actual scene in the movie was animated by the incomparable Carlos Baena. Yale's notes were to add aliens and a cowboy hat on Walt (which I guess he wore to the midnight screening. NERD.)




Congrats to Yale and Walt! May your love go to infinity and beyond!

In other Pixar news, the Brave poster was released today. The full teaser will be attached to Cars 2. Wear a hat, because it will blow your mind. Alba gu bràth!



1 comment:

Marie Bower said...

Awww I love this! :)