Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dick Figures "Bath Rhymes" Music Video


The Dick Figures Bath Rhymes music video is up, and my scene along with it, in all it's Jurassic Park/Masters of the Universe-ish glory.



Zack and Ed (the Dick Figures creators/voice actors) sent out this thank you to all the animators who participated in the Season Two finale. Can't wait for Season Three season premiere--when a certain Pixar animator may or may not be lending their vocal talents to Red and Blue's first villain...



12 days...

4 comments:

Fawn said...

Ha! Didn't know you worked on this one. These guys are awesome!

Marie Bower said...

Awesome! :D

Erin Humiston said...

WOO! It was YOU who did that clip! That was awesome, man! I did the "red's donkey show" followed by the raccoon clip. My favorite part of your animation was how you made Red scramble to his feet. I don't know, I just really liked the feel of that. The dinosaur was awesome as well. Really well done, man!

Unknown said...

Fawn- Yeah, Zack and Ed are friends of mine and were kind enough to reserve the dino clip for me.

Marie- thanks!

Erin- Hey Erin, much obliged! I loved your clips, too , especially your rendition of the raccoon!