Thursday, November 22, 2012

Chades Challenge LXXIII: Thanksgiving-Themed Superheroes

Behold, TURDUCKEN! The terrific trifecta of tyranny-toppling troops.


Duck is the only hero of the group with the power of flight, but it's okay; with Chicken tucked in Duck's cavity, and Duck stuffed unsanctimoniously in Turkey's, they manage to fly around as one epic entree of justice!
If you have any Turkey Day supers of your own, let me know and I'll post them below. Otherwise, you can join in December 7th for...
Chades Challenge LXXIV:
Shiny Sleds

3 comments:

Chris Palmer said...

Love love love these!

SalBa Combé said...

Nice sketch! I like the Duck-sidekid.
See you!

Unknown said...

This is excellent! Hey, did I miss "Shiny Sleds?" Either way, here's my entry. http://bit.ly/10jMB7u

Thanks! And Merry Christmas-Adam!

-jimmy